highly efficient insulation-HACObond®
HACObond® is a thermally bonded non-woven fabric which is made from 100 percent recyclable polyester fibres. It is produced with specific gravities of between 15 and 40 kg/m³ and has a thickness of between 20 and 200 mm.
- can be made soft and flexible, or firm and inherently rigid
- has excellent acoustic characteristics and high sound absorption values
- has above-average thermal insulation properties
- is flame retardant according to DIN 4102-1 and absorbs hardly any moisture (less than 1 percent)
- fulfils the requirements for building material authorisation requirements
- is odourless and compatible according to Öko-Tex Standard 100 (Product class 1)
HACObond® is ideal for interior insulation and as a sound absorber for improving the acoustics.